About the Course
7 Days a Week 365 days a year Servicing Hours: 24 hours a day
Pay for Class
What to Expect
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to
handle on a daily basis.
• 24/7 service of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client's customers
and/or client account representatives for assistance with items such as:
----------- a vehicle that won't start
----------- flat tire(s)
----------- keys locked inside a car
----------- vehicle out of gas
----------- vehicle in an accident
• Place outbound calls to list of client's service providers to secure appropriate towing assistance to
resolve the customer's needs.
• Possible outbound calls to client, client's customers and/or client account representatives for status and
• Transfer inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or
client account representatives.
• Probe to identify the need of the customer based on vehicle inoperable situation.
• Identify the customer's location using Google Maps and other client tools.
• Secure a Service Provider to assist the customer, based on the parameters of the policy's program.
(Additional equipment required)
ASD: Arise Secure Desktop flash drive (Purchase on site)