Energy Customer Service Collections
About the Course
7 Days a Week Servicing Hours: 9:00AM-7:00PM
Pay for Class
What to Expect
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to
handle on a daily basis.
• Review, analyze and respond to customer billing inquires.
• Resolve customer issues or questions.
• Attempt to save customers who may be moving, unhappy with the plan or current rate.
• Quickly identify customer needs in the first few minutes of the call to offer the appropriate plan.
• Accurately enroll the customer in the correct plan.
•Understand "client call flow" and the State Utility regulation.
(Additional equipment required)
ASD: Arise Secure Desktop flash drive (Purchase on site)