Work At-Home Equipment Solutions (WAHES) is an online computer equipment & accessories
WAHES offer reliable and affordable quality-built desktops, laptops, and computer towers. All models are up-to-date with every client we serve.
Finance Installment options are available for all. However, cash prices are always going to be competitive. This option is here for agents who need the flexibility of a lower start-up cost and having the option is great.
AGPtEK Hands-Free Call Center Noise Cancelling Corded Binaural Headset Headphone
AGPtEK Hands-Free Call Center Noise Cancelling Corded Binaural Headset Headphone with 4-Pin RJ9 Crystal Head and Mic Microphone for Desk Phone
Design for Clear chat - AGPtEK headset is built-in flexible adjustable microphone that can be twisted discretionarily to pick up your loud & clear voice. Reduces unwanted background noise for clear conversation.
Durability & wearability - The headset is made of the flexible metal hose with the positioning accuracy. Helical headphone cable which will avoid damaging during the use.
**Their FIP program requires a down payment of 60% of the sub-total cost of the bundle. WAHES finance the other 40% into (6) bi-weekly payments ranging $24.99-39.99.** The average down payment on a bundle is $180-209.
hearing protection technology in AGPtEK headset cares of the user's hearing. Directly connects over the head headset, no additional amplifiers or adapters required.
Mpow 071 USB Headset/ 3.5mm Computer Headset with Microphone Noise Cancelling
Mpow 071 USB Headset/ 3.5mm Computer Headset with Microphone Noise-Cancelling, Lightweight PC Headset Wired Headphones, Business Headset for Skype, Webinar, Cell Phone, Call Center.
Crystal Clear Chat Headset -- Built-in unidirectional microphone which can be twisted discretionarily picks-up your voice loud and clear. Reduces unwanted background noise for clear conversation. Great
TelPal Corded Noise Cancelling Monaural Headset
TelPal Corded Noise Cancelling Monaural Headset with USB Headset Adapter as Office PC Headset.
for computer use only, not for the VOIP phones or telephones that have a USB port.
With volume control. It with perfect voice quality. Noise proof microphone, to increase voice clarity.Easy to use; no need the installation driver, auto-identify.
Comfortable wear, compact appearance, human engineering design, Can be uninterruptible using. The headset clip can be stretched freely and comfortable wear.
Microphone volume can be adjusted high and low on the headset cable.
Detachable Leather earpad and Mic cushion to keep headset clean and sanitary